.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

RAVIOLI BAKE


So I was sitting here thinking...
'I wonder why recipes got so much easier to make
with the arrival of the internet...'
of course...it only took me a minute to also think
that it's not really the internet...it's more because of the advancing
of food products...
...when I think of how long it would have taken my mom to
make something like this for supper it almost makes me
feel guilty that I have things so easy now compared to what she
did...it would have taken her all day to create some of these meals
that take us only a half hour or less...
...but anyway..again I say..
recipes don't get any easier than this one...
3 ingredients tossed together and baked for a
great tasting supper!
...enjoy...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...