.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Friday, March 13, 2015

PRINTABLE EASTER BUNNY LOLLIPOP COVERS


Little things like this just make me smile...
what a little day brightener this would be for
anyone you surprised with one..
...they are just so cute...
again my mind pictures them on a co-worker's
desk or in the mailbox for the mail carrier...
or even leaving one along with your tip for
a friendly, helpful restaurant waitress/waiter...

easter-bunny-lollipop-covers

..here is the link...it looks like the printable
for these has 3 bunnies to a page...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...