.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Sunday, March 8, 2015

EASY RICE PUDDING


I thought I had posted this recipe a long time ago...
but when my husband asked me yesterday if I could make rice pudding
for him I went to find the recipe and realized I didn't have it here on
my blog yet...at least I didn't find it...so here it is now...

...this one is about the easiest rice pudding recipe I have come
across over the years...I don't know that I am really a big
fan of it myself but since he likes it so much I will make it for him...
it's kind of like bread pudding... I never cared too much for it but he loves it so...
he gets his bread pudding from time to time too...


...the raisins are optional but I think they add a lot of flavor...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...