.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Monday, March 16, 2015

BUNNY CHOCOLATE BAR CRAFT


I remember trying to design candy bar covers
for holidays way back when I got my first computer many years ago...
I had seen some in a magazine and I thought they were
the neatest thing I had seen in a long time...
..at that time my designing program didn't work too well
and I'm guessing it was because my first computer was a used
250 mg with very low ram and everything else...Ha!
...and I won't even go into what kind of printer I had back then...

...little did I know that down the road to today you could go to
a website like this and print out beautiful ones with little effort...
I think this bunny cover is adoreable...and such an easy little
gift to make and hand out to special people in your life...


...printable here...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...