.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Sunday, March 8, 2015

EASTER MARSHMALLOW BARK


These are just too pretty!
...I don't know anyone that could resist picking one of these
up and eating it...
...but again...if you are diabetic etc. I wouldn't recommend
overdoing on a treat like this...
myself...I can get just as much fun out of them by handing
them out to other people who can enjoy sweets like this...
wouldn't they be pretty presented in a nice jar or Easter container...

Easter Marshmallow Bark: Butter with a Side of Bread

..she also shows these cut with an Easter egg shaped
cookie cutter...so cute...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...