.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Thursday, March 12, 2015

FREE EASTER EMAIL ANIMATION


At holiday times I like to share a little gift on here for
my blog guests...
from the emails I have received in the past in regards to these I have
found that most people really enjoy the holiday animations
that they can use in their emails to their family and friends and/or
on their own blog....
so I decided to share a version of my Easter
heading....
if you want to use it be sure to save it as a .gif file
 so it continues to be animated...

I hope you have fun with this...


______________________________________________________________________________

Here is a non-animated .jpg version if you would prefer
it this way.....

____________________________________________________________________________

The painting bunny came from my Scrapbook Factory program but, the animation
etc. is my own creation. Scrapbook Factory is a wonderful program that gives you
many, many great graphics to use. It allows you to make any changes you want 
and it also lets you create things like cards, paper dolls, stationery and many more
fun things. My version is an old one but I'm sure the newest version is 
great to use too. I got mine for a gift way back when I first started working with
computer graphics and I have had so much fun with it.
_______________________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...