.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Thursday, March 19, 2015

I SPY EASTER EGG


As I continue with these great Easter posts...
I wonder how many times I can repeat the words 'fun and cute'!
...I am so impressed with the talented bloggers and everything they
make and are so willing to share with all of us...
so, even though I use these words over and over,
I am sure you agree with me...they are all so fun and cute !!!!

...take a look at this...easy to find materials...
and what fun it would be for kids (and adults)
to spend time searching in the pretty egg for the colorful items
on the Find List....

I think I will make one of these for me...


....instructions here...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...