.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Sunday, March 22, 2015

PLASTIC EGG MARACAS


I remember when I first saw the plastic Easter eggs in the stores years ago...
I bought lots of them for my daughter's Easter basket and for 
egg hunts for my daycare kids and grandchildren....
but I used to stand there and look at them thinking there has to be crafty
things these pretty little eggs could be used for...
I came up with some back then...like cutting out family faces from
photos and attaching them to the top of the egg and then dressing
it up in different kinds of paper clothing...
but now...all you have to do is go on the internet and type in
plastic Easter eggs and the craft ideas using them are endless...
I have seen so many just this year alone that I could fill up my entire
blog with sharing them...
of course...I saved some to post for following Easter seasons...but...
I still have a few more to share right now...
here is one that would be so fun to make!


If you don't happen to have rice on hand I'm sure you could
use beads or coins or anything that's a little noise to fill
the eggs up with....but I'm thinking the rice would be the
favorite for most parents since it's a more quiet and gentle maraca noise
when the kids shake it...
you can get the instructions for these and lots of other fun and easy
crafts at this link...wonderful website!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...