.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

SOMETHING QUICK FOR THE EASTER BUNNY (fabric carrots)!


I'm sure a lot of you, like myself, have a whole box full of fabric
scraps somewhere in your house...I like to find easy little sewing projects
to use them for...
this little stuffed carrot is so cute...
and would not take long to make either...
I wonder how they would look in other colors...
I love the orange prints for Easter...
but wouldn't it be cute to make them in blues and greens etc.
too and display a plate of them to decorate your kitchen...
or you could tie a couple together and hang them above your
sink or from your cabinet handles...
...thank you Clare for sharing this pattern!


...here is the link to find these...
...thank you Clare for sharing this pattern!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...