.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Friday, March 27, 2015

EASTER EGG NECKLACE


Here is another favorite of mine...
I often wondered what those little holes in a plastic Easter egg
were for...and I'm still not sure...but I see they can be very useful
for making something like this cute necklace...
I know a lot of kids who would love this...
especially when it comes with a little toy or treat inside
the egg....

...it would be so fun to hand out to classmates at Easter time...
or even to put in your child's basket....

...of course I would be uncomfortable if I didn't remind everyone
that something like this is not safe to give to a very young child...
please be sure to keep it out of their reach....



...instructions here....




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...