.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

PAPER EASTER LILY


Well, I am down to just a couple more Easter items to share for
this year...unless of course...I happen upon something that I just can't
resist posting now...which happens to me a lot...
but after Easter goes by I have lots of other great posts coming up...

I have saved this one since I came across it about six months ago and
it is one of my favorite...
I think it's probably about the prettiest paper flower I have seen...
and it doesn't look hard to make at all...

So...enjoy and if you make these flowers have lots of fun with them...!


...printable and instructions here....





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...