.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

YUMMY BREAKFAST DISH


I have never really been into eating breakfast right after
getting up in the mornings....I used to make something nice
for my family on Sunday mornings, but overall I usually
don't eat until lunch time most days....
but I do love the taste of the usual type of dishes we
consider for breakfast...
what I am saying is....I usually eat my breakfast foods for
supper...they are quick to put together and smell so
good when they are cooking....and...most of all...
it helps to solve that problem of going back and forth on what
we should have for supper!
...sometimes we come up with 3 or 4 ideas throughout
the day before settling on what we want to eat that night....

...this Yummy Breakfast Dish
pretty much includes everything you would want for a 
breakfast or supper meal....
outside of fruit I can't think of anything you would need
to serve along with this....

...and look how pretty it is too....


...recipe here...


2 comments:

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...