.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Saturday, March 21, 2015

PIZZA SPAGHETTI BAKE


I have been using spaghetti noodles in hot dish for many years...
sometimes I use bacon or hamburger in it and sometimes I use both if
I am real energetic at the time.....I top it with lots of melted cheese too
and like to add the pepperoni to the top ....
this looks pretty much like mine except I have never seen a recipe for it
where they add the eggs and milk....that is different and I'm sure it gives
it a great taste too...
I am pretty attached to the way I make it but I'm sure lots of you would
enjoy giving it a try with eggs in it....


...this is a very interesting blog...be sure to look around while you 
are there....she has lots of things besides recipes too...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...