.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Thursday, April 2, 2015

MARSHMALLOW POPCORN BALLS


One time some years ago I was making marshmallow popcorn balls
for one of my granddaughter's classmates in school...
two of my grandsons were here at the time and they kept asking to have one...
they were two and three years old so I thought "I just don't think they could
eat a whole one of these".....because they were pretty big popcorn balls...
so I took one and cut it in half and gave them each a half...
they stood alongside of me in the kitchen and the two year old was munching
away on his half...but the three year old stood there checking it out for a while
and then took a little bite of his and turned around and walked to the
garbage basket and threw it away...
I asked him "why did you throw it away?"...
he looked at me with a disgusted expression on his little face and said,
"I only eat whole ones"!
ha ha...it still makes me laugh when I think of it...

well...here is a very pretty marshmallow popcorn ball recipe...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...