.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Monday, April 13, 2015

GRILLED CHEESE BACON CRESCENT SQUARES


I have probably mentioned many times that I love
crescent rolls because you can make so many easy
recipes using them...and most of the recipes take only
a few ingredients too..
well here is another one I came across a few days ago...
how much easier can cooking get than this...
and on top of loving the crescent rolls I have always
been a big fan of Velveeta cheese...
just the original kind without anything fancy in it...

...the recipe does say you can use any cheese
of your choice though...so if you like another kind better or
want to keep the salt etc. down...go for it!

...this is a really nice looking recipe too...
they are so pretty!


..here are the directions...
...she has a great blog so take a look around while you are there...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...