.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

CREAMY POTATOES & PEAS


All I can say to this recipe is...oofda!
Wow does this look good...
I am picturing it along with pork tenderloin or ham...

I am being really good now with watching my carbohydrates and sodium
but when I see something that looks this delicious I think to myself...
when I take a day off from being careful with what I eat I am going
to make this!

This would be great for a holiday dinner or
any other day...it just looks so good...
and I see someone in the comments under the recipe suggests
adding a little bacon to it...yum!


...click here for this fantastic recipe....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...