.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

EASY TUNA MAC & CHEESE CASSEROLE


I know...I know!
Huh??  Wow!  Oh man!  Is this for real???
You are kidding me!
...get outta here!!

This Mac & Cheese is topped with Rice Krispies!

...this definitely falls into that "Oof-da" kind of recipe category!!



but...believe it or not...there is something about this casserole
that just looks so good to me....
I will try it soon....
it's too unique not to try...
and look how good and crunchy it looks...


....get the recipe here and enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...