.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

HOMEMADE SINGLE-SERVE MICROWAVE MACARONI AND CHEESE IN A MUG


I have seen many recipes for macaroni & cheese in a mug
made in the microwave...I tried a couple and didn't care too much
for them...but...this one is good...
and it uses really simple ingredients so its easy and quick to make...

I am about to figure out how many carbohydrates in it
and see if I can fit it in and still control my glucose readings for
the day...if so..it will be my side for supper tonight!


NOTE:  Using Essential brand products for this recipe it adds up to
Calories-229...Carbohydrates-26...Sodium-180
(this will vary depending on the type of shredded cheese and macaroni
you use).

...recipe here...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...