.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Friday, May 1, 2015

SPACE DAY



Most people think of this day of the year as May Day...
I remember how excited we were as little kids when this
date arrived because it meant we would get to make May baskets
in school...then we would leave them on our desk when we went
outside for recess....when we returned to our classroom
we would find our May baskets filled with candy!
...and the excitement did not end there because after we got
home neighbors would sometimes knock on our door and run away...
when we opened the door we would find another little basket of
candy on our doorstep...the plan was that you were supposed
to chase after the one who left it there and give them a big kiss
when you caught them...but I don't remember actually doing that part!
...all in all though we had a great time on May Day...

but...did you know that today is not just May Day....
it's also Space Day...
I don't know that too many people are really aware of this holiday...
I didn't know much about it until I started researching it and found lots
of information on it...
it was actually created in hopes of young people learning more
about space and science etc.  
here is a link to a site where you can read all about it...


I thought today would be the perfect day to share my little
oof-da Astronaut that I made some time back but had not
shared on my blog yet....
....da daaaaa!  here he is!

KhristelleGraphics

If you would like to print him out just for some Space Day fun feel free to do so..
let's say he is my Space Day gift to you!
I also have him available with red hair, dark brown hair, light brown hair and
blonde hair..
if you would prefer one of those just let me know in the comments box below
or send me an email and I will post your request...
...here is a link for you to print this one...


HAPPY SPACE DAY!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...