.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Saturday, May 23, 2015

#17 COCONUT MACAROON BARS (with crescent rolls)



Crescent Roll Recipe #17

Well, this will round up my
Crescent Roll Week
for this time...I have had fun doing this and
sharing some of my favorites with all of you...
I hope you find some here that you try and enjoy....
if I see enough interest I will do another crescent roll week soon...

I had a couple others I had wanted to include but then
discovered that the blogger didn't want to share them so
I couldn't post them....
thank you to all of those who do share so other
bloggers out here can have fun doing things like this on our own blogs....

and now...this is one that I have saved until last since it's a
fantastic one for anybody that loves coconut as I do...
again it's very easy and looks absolutely delicious...
just a few ingredients to make it too...



...recipe here...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...