.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Saturday, May 9, 2015

BACON CHICKEN RANCH PIZZA


I need to search back through my posts here and see how many
times in a year I have typed the words "OH WOW"!
...when I think I have found or come up with the greatest recipe to post
I come across more and more and more that are just as great or even better...

...if you love bacon, chicken and ranch dressing....check this one out...
it looks fantastic and this is one I have a feeling my husband and I will be
making on a regular basis....
I am not saying it's a healthy recipe....but the fact that the whole pizza has
just 4 slices of bacon scattered across it maybe makes it not quite so bad in
the salty department...

...either way...when I hit a day that I say I just have to eat something
fantastic today...I will have this pizza!

I mean...just look at this...oof-da!


...recipe here...and it's pretty easy...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...