.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Saturday, May 30, 2015

BACON CHEDDAR POTATO CAKES


Over the years my husband has attempted to make
potato patties, but he has always had a problem with
them falling apart in the pan....I didn't really know anything
about them and couldn't think of what to do to solve the problem...
his mother made them while he was growing up but he wasn't
sure what she did different...
I don't know why I didn't think of telling him to put some egg
in to hold them together...then I saw this recipe on Pinterest
and it hit me...so now we know and plan to make these
soon...

I think the added bacon and cheddar will be delicious...I bet
they would be a great side for a ham supper...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...