.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

#7 HAM & EGG CRESCENT BAKE


Crescent Roll Recipe #7

Another great looking breakfast Crescent Roll bake...
I say breakfast but most of these that I make are for supper instead
...I like to be wide awake when I eat something this delicious! ha!

The thing that attracts me so much to these casseroles is that the eggs
in them set up so nicely in the oven and when you serve them they just
look so pretty and neat on the plate...


I bet this would be so good with bacon instead of ham too..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...