.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Monday, May 18, 2015

#3 COOKIE STUFFED CRESCENTS


Crescent Roll Recipe #3

Oh boy! ....as a diabetic it's hard to look at something like this and
not be tempted to make them and gobble them up...
but...I will hold myself back from doing that....
I like to post for everyone here on my blog so I do include 
sugary, high carbohydrate recipes like this for the people who CAN
eat it....although...as before....I recommend eating it in moderation..
even if you are not diabetic...
but...enjoy what you do eat!
(and I agree it would be very nice to serve on a party platter)


...recipe here...kids would have fun helping wrap up the cookies...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...