.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Monday, May 4, 2015

MOZZARELLA CRESCENT ROLLS



Hi to all!

I hope you had a good day...
I thought I would send you into the work week
with this easy little recipe...
I am sure most of you have probably seen this one before
but I like to re-post recipes as a reminder...
I know from experience I sometimes wander off to
new ones and forget about the previous ones that we
enjoyed so much....

I have seen many, many similar to these but this is the one
I like best because it rolls the cheese stick up completely
inside of the crescent rolls as opposed to the ones that
use the triangle shaped crescent and have cheese spreading out around them
in the oven....at least for me they did that...

...these would also be good with a few little
slices of pepperoni in them...yum!


...this recipe is just two ingredients...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...