.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Wednesday, May 6, 2015

STUPID POTATO CHILI CASSEROLE



My first thought when I saw this is why call it stupid??
...but she explains that it's so easy it's stupid...

It brings back memories for me...
my mother used to make a thick chili and serve it on top
of boiled potatoes...
.... it was not a favorite of mine but my sister loved it...
and she still does...
so this one is for her...

I think I may have to try it as I know there are other things
that I wouldn't eat as a child and I love them now...such as
bacon...green beans...etc.

...this looks really delicious...
and I actually have every one of the ingredients on hand most of the time!


...recipe here...






No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...