.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Friday, May 22, 2015

#12 PUMPKIN PIE CRESCENTS


Crescent Roll Recipe #12

This recipe makes me think of fall...my favorite season of the year...
I love everything about it...the beautiful colors of the leaves falling
from the trees...the fresh crisp air, especially in the mornings...
the smell of pumpkin pie baking...Halloween decorations and costumes (not creepy ones),
the excitement of little kids when they talk about going trick or treating...
and most of all...the cooler temps that I look forward to all summer long...
everything about fall is just so awesome...

That's why I had to share this easy recipe for pumpkin-filled Crescent Rolls...
so easy...so little time to make them...and so pretty and fall looking...
these give me yet another reason to look forward to fall...I know I could make
them any time of the year but I will wait....


..enjoy! ...fall will be here again before we know it...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...