.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Friday, May 22, 2015

#13 APPLE PIE DUMPLINGS (just 2 ingredients)


Crescent Roll Recipe #13

Again .... can we say "E A S Y" and "Y U M" and "CAN'T WAIT TO TRY THIS"!!!!
...what a clever idea...2 ingredients...half an hour in the oven..and daaa daaaa!
you have a delicious dessert...
of course...myself I am picturing a nice scoop of vanilla ice cream or
whipped topping along with it...even though I'm sure it's great without...
nobody can say they can't cook something like this...


...click here for this one and many other great recipes..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...