.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Thursday, May 14, 2015

SLOW COOKER MASHED POTATOES


I love mashed potatoes but because of the work involved
in making them I have to admit I started using the box of
flakes kind instead many years ago...I love those too...
but after seeing this recipe I am going to try make some
'real' ones again...how easy it looks to make these..
the most work it would involve is to clean up the slow cooker
after supper...

I think I will make ours with the peelings on....but you can
do them either way....


...recipe here...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...