.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Sunday, May 17, 2015

CRESCENT ROLL WEEK IS HERE!


Hello all of you out there in blog land...
I often talk about words that I find myself repeating over and over
here on my pages....well here's a couple of them together
that I repeat and repeat...

CRESCENT ROLLS!

...yep..I love Crescent Rolls and all those wonderful recipes that
we can so easily make with them...
so.... as some other bloggers do from time to time I have decided
to dedicate a week to those wonderful little things and post some of my favorites..
and I say 'some' because there are so many...
when I go looking for something different using Crescent Rolls
I find hundreds of great ideas for them...

...another thing that I have found with Crescent Rolls is that it's one
grocery item that you can buy other brands of and they work just as well
as the well-known names...at least the ones I have experimented with do..
I'm pretty picky about having my brand names in groceries as that's how
my mom was and I guess I followed in her footsteps on things like this...
but my husband has come home a couple times with a different brand
of Crescent Rolls and even though I complained a bit at the time
I went ahead and used them and they were fine...so sometimes it's best
to try something different before complaining!
(don't tell hubby I said that though)!

...so...sit back and enjoy these great recipes...
if you love Crescent Roll recipes you might want to check
back often this week because there will be lots of them to
choose from right here....
and if you are hitting the grocery store soon be sure to stock
up on Crescent Rolls...!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...