.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Monday, May 11, 2015

GRILLED PEANUT BUTTER BANANA BACON SANDWICH



Ohh goodness!
Here is one of those recipes that I call an
oof-da kind of recipe...
also I have to add it to my 
Unique Recipes
...I mean this one is definitely unique...
and definitely something that I could eat myself!
...when I was younger and still lived at home with my
parents I made myself a peanut butter and banana sandwich
pretty often...I loved them...even thought it's been a 
lot of years since I had one I still kind of crave them sometimes...
so maybe I will have to add some bacon and try this one...


...unique recipe here...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...