.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Monday, May 18, 2015

#4 CRESCENT BACON CHEESY TRIANGLES


Crescent Roll Recipe #4

These look so good...
and this recipe uses pretty simple ingredients too..
we always like that right ?

I think anybody would love them..
and of course if you are not an onion person you
could always leave that out...for mine I would probably
add a little more because I Love Onions!

...the recipe suggests they make great appetizers...
and they sure do...but I know I could make a meal of them alone!


....recipe below...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...