.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

FUN SITES FOR KIDS


One of our relatives posted this list today on Facebook
and I wanted to share it on here since summer break from school
is going to start very soon and I know many kids that would have
so much fun on these websites...

Some of them have activities for different age ranges
so it would be great for all kids...
(moms and dads will enjoy joining their kids on them too!)

...here is the list as posted...


...and here are the links that I copied so you can just click to get





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...