.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

#8 CRESCENT HOT CROSS BUNS


Crescent Roll Recipe #8

I have never eaten Hot Cross Buns myself
but my husband loves them...he bring some home from the
grocery store at Easter time every spring...
I have often asked him what was in them but he just said
this and that and wasn't sure...so I never dared try them...
I like to know what I am eating...haha...

...but then I found this simple recipe for them and it just
has raisins in them with a simple little frosting on top..
so since I love raisins I guess I could enjoy these...
I might even get brave now and try the ones he buys at the
store!

...they sure are pretty...


...recipe here...you can bake these in no time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...