.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

KING RANCH BUBBLE UP



Wow...how tempting this one looks...
and how easy to make it too....
I think these bubble up recipes are the greatest thing...
it seems like most of them use pretty common ingredients
that are easy to find if you don't already have them in your house...
and they look so fantastic when ready to eat...

I love anything that uses melted Velveeta Cheese in it....
another thing about this kind of recipe is that you can easily
leave out any of the ingredients that you prefer not to use and
you still end up with a delicious baked dish....



...here is this beautiful recipe...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...