.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Monday, February 2, 2015

VALENTINE'S DAY RICE CRISPY TREATS


This is such an attractive treat...
it amazes me how many different ideas people
come up with for the simple Rice Crispy bars that
have been around for so many years...

I never really enjoyed making Rice Crispy bars because of the
sticky marshmallow you have to work with but
the results when done usually were worth it ...

...my sister makes delicious ones...
they are one of those goodies that you just can't quit
eating...

...so here is one of the prettiest heart shaped ones
that I have come across...

Valentine Rice Crispy Treats - Stephanie Gallagher

...here is this recipe for you...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...