.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Monday, February 9, 2015

TWO INGREDIENT STRAWBERRY FUDGE


Can you get a recipe any easier than this ?
...just 2 simple ingredients and a few minutes and that's it...
and a perfect color to give for Valentine's day too...
Now I wonder .... I bet you could use another flavor of  frosting too...
think of the pretty choices for another holiday like Easter...
any pastel colored frosting would be perfect! ...and maybe
add a few jelly beans on top...cut with an egg or bunny shaped
cookie cutter...ohh the ideas go on and on....


....here is the very EASY recipe for you....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...