.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Sunday, February 1, 2015

GROUNDHOG DAY BOOKMARKS


Happy Groundhog Day Eve!
I thought it would be fun to post a couple of cute little
groundhog printables here...

I remember as a kid I used to wonder if the groundhog
story really could be true...
if an animal like that would really be afraid of his shadow...
and every year it seemed like he messed up because
spring seemed to come about the same time regardless of
what his prediction was....
so yep...I questioned that one for a long time...
but now Santa...that's a different thing all together..
I still believe in Santa Claus!

...here are some really cute printable bookmarks to remind
someone special of this fun holiday...

there is this kind with the words already printed on them:
Groundhog Day bookmarks
...print here...

....and then these where the child can write his own groundhog
story...so cool!

Groundhog Day bookmarks 2
...print here and have fun...!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...