.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Friday, February 6, 2015

BEADED VALENTINE WAND


I could go on forever posting these wonderful
Valentine's Day
ideas...in fact...I have had so much fun looking around
at other blogger's ideas that I didn't even get
a few of my own done yet...

...this one would be great for all those
little girls who dream of being a princess...
...and what fun your little girl would have making
these to give her friends...they would love
choosing what color to make for each one...

Image of Beaded Valentine Wand

...click for instructions...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...