.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Thursday, February 26, 2015

EASTER BUNNY SWEET WRAPPER


I decided today is a good time to start posting
the many wonderful Easter crafts, printables and recipes that I want to send along
to all of you...

...this is such a simple but cute idea...
she shows it wrapped around a box of candy but I bet
without too much effort you could use it on any kind of treat such
as candy bars...she mentions maybe the mini-sized bars
would work fine...

...this would be another great day brightener that you could hand out to
just about anyone....at home or work or anywhere...
I think it would be fun to use a fluffy little
pom pom for the bunny tail too....

bunny-Printable-2

...you will find the printables and instructions here....






No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...