.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

VALENTINE'S DAY FLOWER WALL ART


I came across this website this morning while just searching around
for recipes and crafts and there was something about this
flower wall art that just fascinated me..
I think it's so pretty and such a simple idea...
the heart could be used during Valentine's season but
I think it would be nice to just leave it up all year...
I'm thinking maybe I will put one of these on the bathroom wall...
we have so many artificial flowers around the house this would
be a great way to display them instead of just putting them
in a vase...
isn't this beautiful !


...this website has lots of home decorating ideas
for just about any room you want to work with...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...