.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

DOUBLE-BAKED MASHED POTATOES


Okay...can you tell I am coming across a lot of delicious
recipes for sides lately ???? huh ?????
it seems like every time I go searching about for something....
I come across another one that I just have to post here on my
blog and cook for us...
I know I have said before that "I feel the easier a recipe is to
make" and "the more common ingredients that it takes"
is my kind of recipe !

...this fantastic mashed potato dish is something just
about anyone can put together without any trouble...
I am picturing it with a nice steak or some baked chicken..
or anything...
yum yum !

..if you haven't decided what to make for dinner or
supper tonight...give this one a try...I'm sure you
will love it...

Double-Baked Mashed Potatoes Recipe

...this is a wonderful site that many people go to
often...pretty much any kind of recipe you are looking for,
you will find here...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...