.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Friday, February 20, 2015

SWISS CHEESE CHICKEN


Wow does this look good...
I think this will become one of our favorite
Sunday night suppers...
this picture shows it served on rice but people are
saying they chose mashed potatoes instead...
I am thinking when I try this I will serve it
with one of my favorite sides..
scalloped corn!

...this website also shows how to go about freezing this
meal so you can just take it out and bake it in a hurry...

..it looks pretty easy to make either way you do it...

swiss-cheese-chicken-meal

...you can get this recipe here along with lots of other ones...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...