.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Saturday, February 21, 2015

SLOW COOKER CHEESY BACON RANCH POTATOES


There are some recipes that you just have to look at and
say OHH WOW!
...this is one of those...
this looks so delicious..
not really healthy I suppose between the potato carbs
and the salty bacon...but..
now and then you just have to give in and eat it anyway...
in moderation of course...p l e a s e !

...not only is this a mixture of these fantastic flavors
but it's so easy to make too...I have never seen
anything wrapped in aluminum foil in a crock pot
before but I can't wait to try this...

....again all I can say is...enjoy !

Slow Cooker Cheesy Bacon Ranch Potatoes - The easiest potatoes you can make right in the crockpot - perfectly tender, flavorful and cheesy!

...click for recipe..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...