.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Monday, February 9, 2015

TIC TAC TOE VALENTINE'S DAY CARD


I really like this idea...
I have seen a similar one that includes a box of the
Sweathearts candy but I like this idea of using the
M&Ms too...so colorful and fun!


....she also includes a printable for a cute
envelope to put them in if you would rather use
that instead of the plastic bag..
...printables are here...

...again I suggest if you check this out that you take the time
to look around the blog...there are many fantastic printables to see!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...