.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Monday, February 9, 2015

ANIMATED HEART MAN


HAPPY VALENTINE'S WEEK !
______________________________________________________________________________

I tried to think of some little thing I could make to give
my blog friends for Valentine's Day...and this is what I came up with...
my gift to you is my Animated Heart Man !

...you can save him to your computer as a .gif file...
and then add him to your emails to greet all your friends
and co-workers...or feel free to post him on your blog to
wish a Happy Valentine's Day to your own
blog viewers...

...either way you use him I hope you will have fun with
him...

(if you want to save him just right click...and again...be sure
to save it as a .gif file so the animation will work for you....
add to an email the same as you would add a regular photo).

...or...if you would prefer a .jpg of him that is not
animated I am including this one....




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...