.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

EYEGLASS VALENTINE'S


Have I ever said that I love googly eyes??
I'm thinking I must have mentioned that here
a time or two...or more...
if you have looked around my blog you might have seen the
kid's dice with googly eyes all over them...
there's just something about them that can turn
simple little items into simply cute items...
I think I have eyes of all sizes and colors here and there
in my craft drawers and containers...

...so....since I love them so much I got excited
over these cute Valentines that you glue them onto..
aren't they cute!


you can print these here
with 4 to a page...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...