.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Friday, February 6, 2015

PACKAGING CUPCAKES


I just wanted to post this idea again
since a lot of cupcakes will probably be
given out for Valentine's Day...
it's really a pretty way to
protect them from getting ruined...
I also love the idea of including a plastic spoon...
another fun touch would be to buy some kind of
little heart bead or even craft foam heart shapes
and glue onto the handle of the spoon to
fancy it up...so fun!

...this is another thing that works great for
any holiday or whenever you want to
treat people to a cupcake...

Blog_bakesale

...this picture came from here...
she has many nice things there too
so again...take a look around..you will
enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...