.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

EASY HOMEMADE CINNAMON COOKIES


There's something so tempting about these cookies...
they look so pretty and so easy to make with
common ingredients...
....I think what it is .... is that it looks like a treat from the past...
maybe a recipe my mom would have liked to make...or my grandma...
or my aunt Agnes on the farm...

I have to try these soon !
I showed my husband the picture of them and he thought
they looked great....since he will have to eat most of them
I figure that response is a go!


cinnamon cookies

...you can get the recipe here...
http://simplyjuliana.com/2014/01/09/easy-homemade-cinnamon-cookies/
________________________________________________________________________________
_________________________________________________________________________________


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...