.

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Monday, July 14, 2014

OOF-DA BOYS WITH GLASSES


Every time I go out and about now I see little children wearing glasses...
you didn't used to see that so much but I think people now-a-days
are getting their kid's eyes checked more often and that is a good thing...

When we were kids the rule in our house was that we didn't get
them checked until the school nurse said we needed to...
there were a couple of years I remember having lots of trouble seeing
what the teacher was writing on the blackboard in school, then one day
they checked our eyesight with one of those charts where you cover
up one eye and read the letters and the teacher handed me a note
telling my parents they needed to get mine checked....by a week
later I had glasses and could see everything and all was well!

....now I have grandchildren and nieces and nephews that wear
glasses....they are so cute and it's a very common thing...
so of course when I was creating my oof-da kids I knew I had to do
a set of them wearing glasses! I am sharing the boys today and will
add girls with glasses soon....

....maybe there are children out there that will enjoy having these
since they wear glasses themselves...I hope they makes a child smile today!


...here are the links to print these little guys all dressed up in their suits!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you have time. We would love to hear from you!

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS

PLASTIC CANVAS FACE MASK CLIPS I have been sitting back wondering how I could help with this pandemic... I wanted to do...